Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's been a long day...

Today was a long day or at least it felt like that to me. I have *planned* to go to Jazzercize this morning but after staying up til midnight tagging items for a consignment sale and then Ellie waking up at 5:15am followed by Rett at 6am I was too tired to even get my workout clothes on. After a little coffee I perked up and started loading all of the 102 items into my teeny-tiny car. I packed it all in...with a car seat in the front seat and all. We headed to Little Gym for our Tuesday class and then to lunch and to drop off our items at the sale. My dear friend Melissa and I coordinated dropping off at the same time so one of us could stay at the car to watch kids. It would be a nightmare taking kids inside to dropoff. So, I went in first...she second. The kids melted down pretty quickly. We ended up taking them out of their carseats to play in the grass by the car. I thought the kids would fall asleep in the car on the way home but no such luck! Neither of my children took ANY naps today. Ellie was asleep tonight at 6:00pm and Rett at 7:15pm....so how can I really complain. Now I can catch up on some Tivo-ed shows..but I really should do our taxes...what a situation.
I took these two pics with my phone:

1 comment:

  1. Mine didn't fall asleep in the car, either! I was like, UGH!!! Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete