Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hangin' at the lake!

My parents got Internet (and cable!) this summer at their lakehouse. With all these modern conviences here there is never a feeling of needing to rush home to "get things done". We came out this weekend to relax and spend time with our family. Most importantly the kids have had a blast. We have gone on an adventure hike looking for bugs and sticks, gone swimming in the lake and kiddie pool, played soccer and frisbee, taken a boat ride around the lake and much more. It's been such a carefree/laid back weekend...(easy meals and easy childcare b/c many hands make little work!)....I'm not looking forward to Monday when everyone goes out of town and I am alone with two kids for four days. Yikes!
Here are a few of my favorite pics I have taken this weekend:(yes, I am uploading this from the new lake computer :))







2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I love the thumb-sucking picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice action shot! Good horizon placement, nice water splashes and beautiful exposure! A+

    ReplyDelete