Saturday, October 16, 2010

State Fair visit #2


State Fair 2010 recap: We walked around and saw the kids petting zoo...the automobile buildings (where we checked out cars and changed our minds about what we want in the future)... saw Big Tex, ate yummy food, rode rides and stayed for the parade of lights at dusk. It was a fun visit...one I can't wait to do again next year. :)

Maybe this will be our next car??? Can't imagine installing a carseat in that thing!

The Rides:


I could not believe he wasn't scared:

I really liked the cotton candy more than the kids!


3 comments:

  1. I <3 the flying pic (with the slow shutter speed!) NICE JOB JA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good photos! Fun day at the Fair! I wish I hadof ridden that cool ride, the one I rode with my sister, The Himalaya, wrenched my old backbone!
    Love, Wendy's mom, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! That monster truck is totally perfect for you. I'm curious to know if you really changed your mind about what kind of car you eventually want.

    ReplyDelete