Sunday, March 27, 2011

Jones/Auden Wedding

Friday night Troy and I went to Katelin and Phillip's wedding at Winfrey Point. The setting was beautiful....overlooking WR Lake. The bride and groom were married at sunset during a beautiful ceremony. THEN, the party began. Let me tell you, a par-tay it was!!!....it is not fun going to a wedding 6 months pregnant, wearing super-uncomfortable heels, and watching people drink till they are silly.
After snapping a few pics, and bee-lining it for the dickey's BBQ buffet line I couldn't stand my shoes any longer....so I made a quick trip home and switched to flats. An excellent choice.
The pics:
I took this as Katelin was walking down the isle and I love the expression on her face!

One of my oldest and best-est friends, Shanna, and her boyfriend, Dillion.

SarahLyn and Lauren

SarahLyn, Lauren and I

SarahLyn and I

No comments:

Post a Comment