Saturday, July 16, 2011

Since we've been home

We've been home from the hospital as a family of five for just under a week now. Things are still pretty unpredictable from day-to-day and I am anxious to get into a routine.

Bennett's belly button has fallen off (quicker than I remember with the other two) and his circumcision is almost healed. He is nursing just about every three hours round the clock and we are going through about 6-8 diapers daily. :)

When we came home my mom had decorated the front of our house to welcome us. We tried and tried to get a "good" family picture on the front porch to put in Ben's baby book. This is what we got.



Ellie pouting because she wanted to hold my baby, not hers.


Rett wanted to take the picture:



The best we got:



A few other pictures I have taken over this past week that I like:




3 comments:

  1. That's a great family picture! For a second I thought you had twins. ;) I remember that chaotic feeling with no routine... it won't be long before you're in a groove!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben is such a cute little peanut!! I love the pic of Ellie pouting--that's a keeper:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, darling photos! Such a Beautiful little family! Baby Ben is Very Handsome!

    ReplyDelete