Sunday, November 13, 2011

Ben's a four month old

We hit the four month mark last week. With Troy being out of town and life keeping us crazy-busy I was unable to post on the exact day. Here's what's up: 1) Ben's a "talker"...I'm thinking he might be my most talkative child. He will just babble and babble and babble. I need to record it because it's just soooooo cute! 2) He's close to rolling over.....from his back to his tummy. He's got his head cocked all the way back and is pushing with all his might with one leg....but so far is unsuccessful. I know it's coming soon which means I can't just leave him on the bed anymore while I run to go tend to another child. 3) He's sleeping through the night. Usually 8:00pm-7:30am. I'll take it. Now, if I could just get Rett to stay asleep all night! Whoever thought their newborn would sleep better than their four year old. We went to our scheduled 4 month old well check. I was surprised that he weighs less than Rett did at this age. Rett was a whole pound heavier. To me, I feel like I am carrying around a sack or potatoes(or bricks). Bennett: Height- 25 1/2 in (75%) Weight- 16lbs 12 oz (85%) Rett @ 4 months: Height- 25 3/4 in (80%) Weight- 17lbs 12 oz (95%) So, here's the most recent picture I took of Ben. It was wih my phone so it's not the greatest quality. Every night when Rett and Ellie take a bath I put Ben in the Bumbo and he watches them and just smiles and babbles. Just look at all that drool on his outfit. Think he might have some teeth comin' in?

2 comments:

  1. This bubbly bouncing Beautiful Ben is Adorable! Julianne, you and Troy have such cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so, so cute! Love his hair and the rolls!

    ReplyDelete