Sunday, April 18, 2010

My new favorite SPOT


This weekend we tried out a new casual restaurant that a neighbor told us about. It's right around the corner from our new house and it's delicious. Burger Spot is a new restaurant located at 9090 Skillman in Lake Highlands that serves all natural, grass fed, no-antibiotics Angus beef from Harris ranch. I'm not one to usually go on and on about beef but their burgers are SOOOOOOO good and I credit the all-natural beef.

We came with hearty appetites and noticed they have bags of popcorn on the counter to eat while you wait for your meal. We did not have the kids with us...but I thought that would be a great treat to occupy Rett while we were waiting. We ordered beer-battered onion rings and had an order of S'mores for dessert. Mmmmmm-mmmmmmm!!!! I can't wait to go back.

The one downfall is that they do not serve beer. :(

2 comments:

  1. Best burger ever...plus wonderful to know it is owned and operated by a former student and local family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dying to try that place. I've heard the popcorn is a huge hit with the kids. No beer? Not sure I can get Joe to go there ;-)

    ReplyDelete