Friday, July 2, 2010

5th Anniversary

Troy and I were married five years ago today. I keep asking myself in my head: "how could five years have already passed?". When Troy and I got married I had just finished my first year of teaching. Troy was working as an insurance adjuster. Kids were a far-off thought. Our life was all about happy hours and sleeping in. Now, I am a FULL-TIME homemaker and Troy works in pharmaceutical sales. We have two outstanding children(as well as a choc lab and calico cat) who bring us much pride and joy. We rarely sleep past 7:30am and haven't been to a happy hour in several years!

Our wedding was beautiful. So many family and friends gathered together in one place and so many wonderful memories. It still takes my breath away.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from July 2,2005:







The cake was just as delicious as beautiful:

There was lots and lots of dancing:


The favor's:

Red rose petals for tossing:

Off to the Gaylord Texan:

The next morning we were off to Kauai for a spectacular honeymoon!

3 comments:

  1. WHAT a Beautiful wedding! Lovely church, Gorgeous happy Bride & Groom! I enjoyed seeing the photos! Happy Wedding Anniversary! That cake with the red flowers was Fabulous! How about doing the whole wedding over again?! That's what I tell Wendy & ike to do! Happy 4th Weekend! Love, Mary Rhodes

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL on my mom writing you a comment again! Happy Anniversary babe! Did y'all go to Neighborhood Services? Was it good? Love the pic of you and Troy dirty dancing!

    ReplyDelete