Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Miss Ellie

Today our sweet little Ellie June turned one year old. I have treasured this year, even though I’ve been exhausted for most of it. It has been absolutely incredible to watch Ellie discover the world around her and to discover the fact that she can interact with it. I’ve watched her go from a tiny, helpless infant to a determined girl with a mind of her own. I love her more and more everyday.

We had a family party this evening with BBQ Brisket, Baked Beans, Fruit Salad, Deviled Eggs, and Strawberry Cake with Homemade Ice Cream for dessert. Ellie had a great time playing with the big kids and shared all her new toys easily.

Here are a few pics from the party:











5 comments:

  1. Precious girl! She seems so big and I love the walking pictures! Happy Birthday Ellie June!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful party....so much fun, AND delicious food! Everyone had a great time! Ellie is such an amazing and special little baby girl!
    Rett was such good "greeter" and host! He is quite amazing too! How lucky I am, to have two most perfect grand kids!
    I love you all,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!! I love her cherry dress!! Love the walking pictures too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such beautiful little girl! She honestly looks like Mommy's little twin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ellie looks SO CUTE and I love her outfit! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete