Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Playdate


Our friend Courtney hosted a halloween playdate today. One of the perks of having kids is getting to dress them up in costumes for Halloween. I know I only have a few limited years before my kids are going to be deciding what they will be for halloween...so I've got to get all the costumes I like in now-when they really don't care what they are. So, this morning I got the Bug-catcher and the bumble-bee all dressed up again and we met freinds at courtney's.

Just before we left


Dr. Will listening to Rett's heartbeat

Courtney, Will and Maddie

Will, Collin and Rett

Ellie

Swinging the bat

In the midst of trying to take the group photo

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! Our toddlers' playgroup party is tomorrow--I love Halloween!

    ReplyDelete