Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Trunk or Treating

The church where Rett attends preschool hosts trunk or treating in their parking lot every year. In case you are not familiar with Trunk or treating...members of the church park their cars in the church parking lot and decorate the back of their cars and let the kids trick or treat out of their trunks. I think this must be a fairly new concept because I never went trunk or treating when I was growing up.
In addition to the many cars giving out candy, there were a few carnival type games and a bounce house and large slide. Troy was out of town so my mom came over to help get the kids ready and help with the kids at the event. I am so glad she came because I could have NEVER taken two kids to this by myself!
The night in pics:
The Bumble Bee


The Bug-catcher


Best pic of the two together:


Ready to go do some trunk or treatin'


Playin' games


Super-fun slide

No comments:

Post a Comment