Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Which belly is biggest?

I'm not big on posting "belly" pictures when I am pregnant. I guess partially because most of the time when I am pregnant I just feel flabby. I have however taken a picture just before I leave for the hospital with each baby. The doc tells me this is going to be my smallest baby....I can't tell...my belly feels like it's just as big as with Rett and Ellie.

What do you think?


Rett (July 20th,2007)
Birth weight: 9 pounds


Ellie (July 14th 2009)
Birth weight: 8 pounds 8 ounces



*updated*
Ben (July 8th 2011)
Birth Weight: 8 pounds 12 ounces

3 comments:

  1. Okay, do you age at all? Seriously pretty lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say the same thing, Wendy!! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tummy photos! You are Soooo Cute! Can't wait to see baby Ben!

    ReplyDelete