Thursday, April 15, 2010

A playdate

This morning I hosted our Thursday "rotating" playgroup. We added 2 new kids this rotation so we host a total of six two year olds every Thursday at a different house each week. Melissa offered to stay and help with potty breaks, lunch, etc. It got pretty chaotic. We started playing outside and after about 30 mins we came inside. There were a few episodes of everyone screaming and running around the house in circles...but once we brought out lunch everyone calmed right down. I am so happy I hosted this morning because it means the next five Thursday's I will have a break from 9:30-11:30. Whoo-hoo!!!!

Here's a pic of lunchtime:


4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad it's working for you guys. I'll have to tell Chad his idea is flourishing. :)
    However, you are brave to do 6!! (We keep it at 4.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait til Parker is 2! Looks fun (and wild and crazy)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me tired to just see the pictures! I'm happy I have a few more weeks until I host again. :) They are all so sweet, but crazy together! Thanks for helping Will get a good nap today!

    ReplyDelete